Sunday, June 13, 2010

Have it your way....Molten!



So I go into a burger king for a whopper, which used to be my favorite of the fastfood burger chains. I finally get it, sit down, unwrap it....and there it is. But there's a problem, they seemed to have replaced my whopper with a ball of molten lava.

I open it up and the buns are basically soaked with moisture and extrememly HOT. I expect the meat to be fairly hot, but not everything else. The lettuce, tomatos and all the condiments are basically molten lava.

Turns out, they microwave their burgers after every ingredient is added....WTF?

What ever happened to the fresh flame broiled whopper? I guess they do that the week before they servre it, then let the burgers sit there then pop them in the microwave when there's an order.

So, I took it up to the counter and asked for a new one, told them the buns were soaked and I just didn't want it....not to mention the burger looked like it was sitting around for days already prepared..."Have it your way right?"

Got a wierd look and attitude, and then they started talking about it in spanish amongst themselves. I guess they didn't realize I can understand them. So I get my 2nd one....Exactly the same, old looking burger and right out of the microwave, hot throughout.

Bottom Line: If I could 'Have it my way' I would have all those Burger King employees replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment